PAT Testing Courses
Fire Safety Training
First Aid Training
First Aid For Mental Health
NEBOSH Training Courses
Plant Training Courses
Our 1 day PAT training course is designed to allow anyone to learn the necessary practical skills and knowledge to carry out the inspection and testing of electrical equipment to meet the electrical safety requirements of all industries.
The course is based on the IET Code of Practice and is made as practical as possible with the emphasis on hands-on learning. Delegates will receive a certificate of training upon successful completion of a 30 question multiple choice test and practical assessment.
This course is either held at client sites anywhere in the UK or various venues around the UK, including:
We take you through everything, you will leave the course having covered everything you need to be successful in PAT testing.
- Electrical Safety
- Regulations roles and responsibilities
- Insulation and Earthing
- Classification of appliances I, II, III
- Testing 230V, 110V, and 415V.
- Using a Portable Appliance Testers
- Essential tests
- Optional tests
- Labelling of appliances
- Reporting and recording results
- Practical Assessment
- Law and scope of relevant legislation
- Types, use, and testing of electrical equipment.
- Categories, frequency, and practicalities of PAT testing
- Procedures and documentation.
- Appropriate test instruments and how they are used.
The certificate will be valid for 3 years.
Please call for dates to our open days at the venues above or call to get a quote for on-site training, you tell us where and when.
Get in Touch
Do you have any questions about this course or any other?
We can’t wait to help you with your training needs, please complete the form and we will get back to you ASAP.