PAT Testing Courses
Fire Safety Training
First Aid Training
First Aid For Mental Health
NEBOSH Training Courses
Plant Training Courses
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at persons who are selected to undertake Fire Marshall duties by their employers. A comprehensive course to prepare staff for this role as well as giving an in depth background to fire safety in the workplace. It is a legal requirement to give staff this training if the employer expects individuals to take on this additional responsibility.
This is a 3 Hour 15 Minute course for up to 16 delegates. 2 courses on the same day will attract a discounted rate for the second course. Please call for more details of this offer.
This course will give staff a good understanding of the responsibilities of a Fire Marshall, fire safety in the workplace, fire prevention, policy and procedures as well as the knowledge and confidence to use the most common types of fire extinguisher found in the workplace safely and effectively. This course includes theory and practical training.
Course content includes the following:
- Introduction & Registration
- Legislation and guidelines
- Fire Triangle
- Classes of Fire
- How Fires Spread
- Human Behaviour in Fire Situations
- How to Extinguish Fires
- Common Causes of Fire
- Basic Fire Prevention
- Fire Doors & Escape Routes
- Emergency Lighting
- Actions in the Event of a Fire
- Fire Procedures specific to your premises
- Assembly points and their importance
- Fire Equipment and Extinguishers
- General duties of a Fire Marshall
- Responsibilities of a Fire Marshall in an emergency situation
- Periodic checks of Fire Equipment and safety systems
On successful completion of the course the candidate will receive a certificate, which will be valid for 3 years.
No Events Found
No Events Found
Get in Touch
Do you have any questions about this course or any other?
We can’t wait to help you with your training needs, please complete the form and we will get back to you ASAP.